Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WHY should I hire you :

The reason you should hire me is because, I am life long learner. I have learning agility and I take what I have learned in the past and transalate that learning into new situations. I believe that a person who is flexible, open-minded and interested in learning is far better than a person who is determined to keep doing it the old way. Because of that, I have been asset to every employer I ever had, because I am accountable for result. I am a high "Say-doer", I say what I do and I do what I say.... ALWAYS!. And that would make me an even greater asset to you.

My competitive advantage, my value added proposition, my differentiator, what seprates me from everyone else is, I am a person of execution. I get things done faster than most. There is no susbtitute for speed. my mantra is, "Speed to business results". I have strong background in software development life cycle, program management, operational oversight and strategic planning.

I am dependable, reliable and accountable for getting things done !. I am also big on empowering people, on delegation of authority, because I beleive that drives individual accountability, it grows people, and ultimately it leads to better decisiona.

I am a business technologist that has a positive impact on companies. i am able to connect a holistic approach to company initiatives and link them for the business so they can get projects done on time and within budget which affects their bottom-line. Now, while my resume doesn't tell the whole story, mine demonstrate that:

I am good at what I do; and I get things done, because I have the capability of creating a path and direction that's focused on results and I am a problem solver. And I am truly excited to have the oppertunity to work with you and XYZ company.

0 comments: